Saturday 15 June 2013

A little makeup.

This week I did my quarterly makeup cleanout - Throw away stuff that smells funky, sanitize everything... and add something of course. I went through something of a makeup obsession about a year ago. However, I came to the realization that I enjoyed buying it and looking at the pretty packaging  more than I enjoyed wearing it. Now, I try to just buy what I need and only have one of everything... as a general rule. I still love makeup, especially when you have lots of time and you can sit at your dressing table, with a glass of wine and fresh face and just really go to town. 

Basic everyday makeup
  • Jemma Kidd mineral foundation and powder (They just discontinued this brand... here and in the UK :(
  • Rimmel lipstick in Airy Fairy 070 (My favorite lipstick of all time)
  • Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel 
  • Lancome Under eye concealer
  • Bare Minerals (has SPF 15)
  • Mac eye shadow in Mystery 
  • Tarte blush in Blissful
  • Marcelle Ultimate Lash mascara (Nobody seems to use this except my mum and I... It's so good!)
  • Milani Illuminating Face Powder in Hermosa Rosa (I mainly bought this because of the name)

The only Chanel I own


The lipsticks

Mac Ruby woo and Rebel
Rimmel Airy Fairy 
Shiseido Serenity 
YSL 145


Ruby Woo is beautiful but very matte - Quite drying. 
Rebel is really good at bring out eye color - Sounds weird but true. 


Urban Decay Naked eye shadows
If you have to buy one thing, it should be this. 




No comments:

Post a Comment