Thursday 22 May 2014

Korea - Seoul

After months of deliberating over the idea of going to Korea, I finally booked a ticket. I bought the ticket in November through Flight Centre, which was such a nice experience. I didn't fancy waiting until the following year - too much time to think about how much money the whole trip might cost! Better to just bite the bullet and go! So, I went in January.
I did have the advantage of staying with a friend and her family, so I saved on accommodation.
I have had a bit of a Korea fascination for some time... nothing historical, just the Korean way of life! The food, the people and my obsession with Gangnam Style and kimchi sort of inspired me. I also have a lovely friend, Hyomi. She was one of my English students about two years ago, but converted into a friend. We come from such different worlds, yet we get along like two peas in a pod.

Here are some of favourite pictures from the capital city, Seoul... Opa Gangnam Style of course.






































































No comments:

Post a Comment