Saturday 3 August 2013

La Bodega

Jose and I went to a restaurant on Howe Street called La Bodega about 3 weeks ago. We had walked past the patio a couple of times, and it looked really cozy and Spanish looking. We went on a Friday evening, but we were seated upstairs. At first we were a bit disappointed, but upstairs is very traditionally Spanish, and so you do feel like you could be in Spain somewhere. There were four of us, so we each ordered a couple of tapas each and sort of shared them (my parma ham was off limits though).
I tried paella for the first time. I loved it, but maybe it was terrible... I haven't had much Spanish food so it's hard to tell! We washed everything down nicely with two jugs of Sangria, and then like little piggies, we went off to the market... or the Marble Slab (the modern version of the story) and got an ice cream.












 Mine was dark chocolate with scor pieces... heavenly.

No comments:

Post a Comment